End Of The Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
End Of The Game

Guild forum of End of the Game

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 10 Legend Warriors

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The 10 Legend Warriors Empty The 10 Legend Warriors Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Silent_shot

Silent_shot
Starter
Starter

Hello guys you know Ulduar Is up for 12 hours

When i get on serbon invited me for Ulduar that i get exited

then we go there but there is much much harder than we thought

But with this we done three bosses there and we are the first player in guild that done the ulduar and all the guildies Knew it already

2The 10 Legend Warriors Empty Re: The 10 Legend Warriors Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:12 pm

Silent_shot

Silent_shot
Starter
Starter

the name of guys from raid i remeber was Yondolme Uniqe serbon tripledeath swordsexpert shadowbab 2 druids that one priest i remeber This is honor for us to done Ulduar First in guild Very Happy cheers

3The 10 Legend Warriors Empty Re: The 10 Legend Warriors Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:31 pm

Rubino7

Rubino7
Good Member
Good Member

you forgot me, i joined at razor, but after we tried 5 times i went off

hehe i'm one of the first guys raiding uldar in the guild

4The 10 Legend Warriors Empty Re: The 10 Legend Warriors Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Stefan

Stefan
Starter
Starter

Silent_shot wrote:the name of guys from raid i remeber was Yondolme Uniqe serbon tripledeath swordsexpert shadowbab 2 druids that one priest i remeber This is honor for us to done Ulduar First in guild Very Happy cheers

YOu didnt finish Razorscale he pwned you. IM going to be first who fucked Yogg-Saron.

5The 10 Legend Warriors Empty Re: The 10 Legend Warriors Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Stefan

Stefan
Starter
Starter

I first in guild killed General Vezax. And ofc other members from guild whose was with me.

6The 10 Legend Warriors Empty Re: The 10 Legend Warriors Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Rubino7

Rubino7
Good Member
Good Member

shit... i dont even know how he looks like

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum