End Of The Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
End Of The Game

Guild forum of End of the Game

You are not connected. Please login or register

Actom is going to stop playing WoW

+2
SeRBoN
Rubino7
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Actom is going to stop playing WoW Empty Actom is going to stop playing WoW Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Rubino7

Rubino7
Good Member
Good Member

Heard today that Actom is going to stop playing wow next week for a year, going to study or something and he cant keep playing WoW. So we have to say goodbye to him in a special way, anyone has some ideas?

maybe making a screenshot of the guild?

2Actom is going to stop playing WoW Empty Re: Actom is going to stop playing WoW Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:53 pm

SeRBoN

Admin
Admin

omogosh ! who told that !? lets rename guild to End of the Actom Sad ... oh that sux ... lets make a SS on the top of the forum like Actom with heroisam and we are around him :S . I got rlly stupid ideas last 3-4 weeks but im doing my best :<

geek geek geek geek geek geek geek

https://endofthegame.forumotion.com

3Actom is going to stop playing WoW Empty Re: Actom is going to stop playing WoW Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Rubino7

Rubino7
Good Member
Good Member

actom told me that, also heared philip will get his account (some) and i may use his characters.

4Actom is going to stop playing WoW Empty Re: Actom is going to stop playing WoW Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Rubino7

Rubino7
Good Member
Good Member

SeRBoN wrote:omogosh ! who told that !? lets rename guild to End of the Actom Sad ... oh that sux ... lets make a SS on the top of the forum like Actom with heroisam and we are around him :S . I got rlly stupid ideas last 3-4 weeks but im doing my best :<

geek geek geek geek geek geek geek

with that weird growing quest item also, i prefer only friends of actom there, not people he doesnt even know.

5Actom is going to stop playing WoW Empty Actom Leaving?? Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:37 am

rens666

rens666
Just joined
Just joined

well i agree with you here, let's make a SS of the guild for the forum. BTW i couldn't join the forum it was an error :S dunno what scratch

6Actom is going to stop playing WoW Empty Re: Actom is going to stop playing WoW Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:42 am

SeRBoN

Admin
Admin

Listen me now good : U NEVER CANT STOP PLAYING WOW. U can just try to stop or delete all u chars so u are sure, but affter 2 days u will want to play it again and u will ask to get dleted chars back , u will start again or what ever , but the points is i wont QQ cuz im sure he will come back , myb not today maybe not tomorow , maybe not in 10 weeks but sometime he will come back again.

7Actom is going to stop playing WoW Empty Re: Actom is going to stop playing WoW Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Rubino7

Rubino7
Good Member
Good Member

rofl, you explain it like its some virus Smile, ye actom things university is so hard he cant play anymore, but it isnt. still i want to make a Screenshot for him

8Actom is going to stop playing WoW Empty Re: Actom is going to stop playing WoW Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:57 pm

SeRBoN

Admin
Admin

Rubino7 wrote:rofl, you explain it like its some virus Smile, ye actom things university is so hard he cant play anymore, but it isnt. still i want to make a Screenshot for him

hmmm am i wrong or u want 1 of actoms cnars ?

9Actom is going to stop playing WoW Empty Re: Actom is going to stop playing WoW Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:16 pm

Rubino7

Rubino7
Good Member
Good Member

no, Hunter 4 ever, i just want to try out a warrior, maybe i am gonna make one

10Actom is going to stop playing WoW Empty hello bears.. Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:14 pm

actom

actom
Just joined
Just joined

hello entourages,how are you ? I'm bearing up .the study boring.i missed everybody.but unfortunately i wont be there till the june comes.anyway i will visit that site somethimes to say hai..and dont retain me.goodbye pig Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

11Actom is going to stop playing WoW Empty Re: Actom is going to stop playing WoW Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Blue Lyon

Blue Lyon
Just joined
Just joined

that is funny when i restrt playing wow someone will stop playing.we will we u to come back bro.

btw what is happening with the server, for 2 days i cant log in???

12Actom is going to stop playing WoW Empty Re: Actom is going to stop playing WoW Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Philip

Philip
Starter
Starter

Well, didnt you read the server site? Some shit going on between the server and some company. Now they asked for donations to start the server again. They reciefed a total for $300 in 2 days, so I think the server wont take long to get back online. Atleast I hope. And bad news: Esscape is gonna stop play WoW. I thought I should say it right away. And Actom bro, why are you not responding on my e-mail? lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum